Caring For Your Jewelry
Jewelry can last you a lifetime. Here are 6 quick tips to ensure that every piece stays looking brand new!
1. Avoid direct contact with perfume or other sprays
2. Remove your jewelry when showering, swimming or exercising
3. Jewelry should not be placed in water for an extended period of time
4. Do not throw or drop jewelry onto hard surfaces
5. To clean, polish with a soft dry cloth, preferably a jewelry cloth
6. Jewelry should be stored in the original bags with chain hanging separately to prevent tangled chains and scratched surfaces