Versatile and timeless, sterling silver is a lightweight and durable alloy metal. Ours is stamped with 925, indicating its percentage of pure silver.
14k Yellow & White Gold
14k gold is a sturdy precious metal perfect for everyday wear. We offer select, special 14k gold pieces exclusively on jenniferzeuner.com.
14k Yellow Gold Plated Silver
Gold-plating is a sterling silver base dipped in 0.5 microns of gold. We cast earrings and other pieces in it to mimic the luster of solid gold.
Similar to gold-plating, vermeil is sterling silver dipped with a thicker layer of gold—2.5 microns. Our vermeil pieces are extra durable and shiny.
Make a lasting impression
Jennifer Zeuner personalized jewelry is distinctive and one-of-a-kind just like your special someone.
There’s no doubt about it, the Betty Necklace will become an instant favorite to whoever’s neck it graces. With a script customized nameplate centered on an elegant and dainty chain, this piece is perfect for daily wear.
Both intimate and stylish, the Betty is designed to stand out on its own or complement additional layers. Choose from 3 different precious metals and up to 10 characters or spaces to make this necklace as unique as its wearer.
We will repair your piece within six months of purchase at no additional cost. After six months, a minimal repair fee will apply.
14 Day Return Policy
You can return your collection piece within 14 days for a full refund minus a return shipping fee.
Ships in Two Weeks
Our Betty nameplate necklace can ship to you in two weeks!
- Jennifer Zeuner
Frequently Asked QuestionsShipping & Orders Payments Returns & Exchanges Warranty Materials & Product care Gifting Wholesale & Partnerships
- Shipping & Orders
- What is the status of my order?
- How long will it take for my order to ship?
Purchasing expedited shipping at checkout will expedite the item once it is ready to ship, not the ship by date that is displayed.
- How is my order shipped?
Ground: 3-5 business days
Expedited: 2 Day Shipping: 2 business days
Overnight: 1 business day
Ground: 7-20 business days
Expedited: 3-5 business days
- How much is shipping?
Expedited: 2 Day Shipping: $25
- Will signature be required upon delivery?
- Will my order be insured?
- Can you ship to a PO Box?
- Will I pay duties or taxes for international shipping?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Is shopping on jenniferzeuner.com safe?
- Can I combine discounts?
- Can I apply a discount on a past order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- When will I be charged for items that are out of stock or personalized?
- Returns & Exchanges
- What is your return policy?
You can return your collection piece within 14 days for a full refund. Returns must be in unused condition and in the original packaging. All sale, personalized, and special order items are final sale. The cost of the return label will automatically be deducted from your refund.
To make a return click here. For international orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I return my piece?
To make a return, please click here to request a return authorization. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
To return an international order please email email@example.com.
- When will I receive my refund?
- How can I exchange my order?
- What is your warranty?
- How long will the repair process take?
- Can I get my jewelry fixed by an outside jeweler?
- Do you offer resizing?
If you would like a piece that you own resized, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the resizing is within our warranty period of 6 months, we can accommodate your request free of charge. After the 6 month warranty period, your piece can be resized for a small fee.
- MATERIALS & PRODUCT CARE
- How do I take care of my jewelry?
Jewelry can last you a lifetime. Here are 6 quick tips to ensure that every piece stays looking brand new!
1. Avoid direct contact with perfume or other sprays
2. Remove your jewelry when showering, swimming or exercising
3. Jewelry should not be placed in water for an extended period of time
4. Do not throw or drop jewelry onto hard surfaces
5. To clean, polish with a soft dry cloth, preferably a jewelry cloth
6. Jewelry should be stored in the original bags with chain hanging separately to prevent tangled chains and scratched surfaces
- How do I clean my jewelry?
- What is sterling silver?
- What is gold vermeil?
- What is 14k yellow gold plated silver?
- What is 14k gold?
- What is stainless steel?
- Will my sterling silver jewelry tarnish or discolor?
- Can I leave a message if my order is a gift for someone?
If you would like to add a gift note to your order after your purchase please email email@example.com.
- Do you offer gift wrapping?
- Do you offer gift cards?
- Can you include a gift receipt?
- WHOLESALE & PARTNERSHIPS
- I’m interested in selling Jennifer Zeuner products in my store(s). How do I find out more?
- Find a Retailer